A letter

Dear Reader,

I don't write my blog for numbers or followers. I write this blog for an audience of One. When I sit down at my laptop or my iPad, it is an act of obedience to my Father. To me, this blog isn't just something I do to fill my time in the day or check a box when I feel the itch to write. From day one, I have prayed that God would place this blog into the right hands at exactly the right moment. So if you click on the link to it or forward it to someone else then a prayer was answered. And to date, God has answered that prayer more times than I can count.

To me, I can't think of anything more gratifying than someone telling me how they related to what I have written or that through the words God gave me, they drew closer to God in a difficult time in their life. I look at this blog as my own divine assignment. It is something that God has gifted me to do and it is something that I must do as He gives me the words to put down on paper. I simply want to be obedient with what He has given to me.

I hope and pray that the words I have written over the last few years have shown an insight into my life and the way that I think but I mostly pray that they have been a blessing to those that read it. Thank you for reading and sharing this along the way and I look forward to writing more as the years go by.

Many thanks and prayers,

Matt

Comments