Restore

I see my life as shattered and in disrepair. 
You see something wholly different when you look at me. 
I see a broken man with no hope of repair. A life destroyed by my own making. 
But You see a beautiful life that just needs love and care. 
And You're helping me to believe that I am worth the effort. 
You're restoring my life piece by piece. 

There's nothing too broken or dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in grace and mercy
I am made whole and clean.
What was dead now lives again because of you. 
My heart's beating, beating inside my chest but it's a new rhythm I've never felt before. 
Oh I'm coming alive with the knowledge of the joy and the destiny you've shown me. Through the power and grace of your mercy I am being restored. 
I am washed in the blood of Your sacrifice. Your blood flowed red and made me white. The dirty rags I wear are purified each and every time I come to you. Through your grace and mercy I am made clean. 

Comments