Better Together

There is no combination of words that I can write here that explain how I feel about her. There is no song that I can sing that explain how I feel or what she means to me. It's not always easy to explain how things are or why they work. Sometimes it just is what it is. And it ALWAYS is better when we are together.

We are both so busy, running this way and that. All the moments that we have spent together come back into my mind when I slip off into my dreams and its ALWAYS better when we are together.

When I wake up, I look over and see you there sleeping next to me, and you are so pretty lying there next to me. But there is not enough time in the day and there still is no song that I can sing and no combination that I can sing that explains it better than WE ARE BETTER WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER!

Comments