Why worry?

When I thought, “My foot slips,” your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul. But the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge. (Psalm 94:18, 19, 22 ESV)


As Humans we often worry and stress. We worry about the things of this world while forgetting the promises of God. 

We worry about money and economic failure. We worry about the away we look and the type of car we drive. We stress over what college out kids will get into. 

God plainly tells us in His word that we are not to worry. We are to put our faith in Him not in money, people, or possessions.  

Need strength? Comfort? Hope? Read Psalm 94:18-19, 22. Remember, God won't lose you, leave you or let you down. We're in his strong hands.

Comments