Something is wrong with this picture???

I saw this today and it just reitterated to me what is wrong with our society. A man can come out of the closet as a homosexual and he is applauded as a hero, A man comes out and tells everyone where he stands with Christ and his told to keep it to himself. Anything he does is him trying to "push his personal agenda" as I heard one reporter put it. What do you think that the people at GLAD are doing with Michael Sam or Jason Collins? They are pushing their personal agendas right down our throat. And if we disagree with their lifestyle we are using hate speech or intolerant.

My views are viewed as bigoted and intolerant. I have a family member that is a homosexual. I don't agree with his lifestyle choice but I don't hate him. I grieve for his soul. I still love him and I pray that one day he realize that this choice effects his eternal life.

I hear it said that they can't control how they are. That they are born this way. And I would have to agree. They are born that way. Just as everyone else on the planet is born that way. We are all born with a sinful nature. We are all born to gravitate towards one sin or another. We are all born imperfect at soul scarred level. We are human. What separates me and Mr. Sam or Mr. Collins is the fact that I have asked for forgiveness for my sins and continue to repent as I am convicted regarding my sins. I turn from the old man and embrace the new one daily. I am not perfect just forgiven. I am not judging these men or any homosexual person, I am just stating what I know to be true by the one and true judge of anything in the world, God's Holy Word.

If that offends, I am sorry but I am entitled to my views just like they are.


Comments