Lone Survivor

I went and saw the movie Lone Survivor tonight. It's about a team of Navy SEALS that are doing a recon mission looking for a Taliban warlord during the afghan war.
If you can get past the 500 million F bombs it really is a great movie! What stuck out to me was these four men and how intense their level of "brotherhood" was!

And why was it so strong?

It was strong because they had been through fire together.

While my own group of "brothers" haven't been with me getting shot at or blown up. They have been with me through struggles that are just as real and just as intense. I know that they are an integral part of my growth as a Christian and as a man! These men have walked and continue to walk with me and I with them through the "fire" they hold me accountable to the way I treat others, my wife, my children, and everything else in my life! Nothing is held back!

If you don't have a group of men that can hold you to a high level of accountability and want one please let me know I would love to talk to you about starting one! It will change your life!

Jesus didn't walk alone through his life, why should you?

Comments