Pain

Pain is a relative term. I have experienced different types of pain in my life. There has been physical pain like when I stubbed my toe, broke my hand, separated my shoulder, or banged my head on the frame of a truck. I have experienced mental pain especially when I try to think too much. And I have experienced emotional pain like I am right now.

I am going through a time in my life that I would have never expected to at such a young age but, I know that God has a plan and while I may not agree with it, it is His plan and He knows every outcome.

I don't have to agree with the steps of His plan but I must accept it. His ways are perfect and who am I to argue with that? God is holy and I am not. His ways are PERFECT!

God never allows us to go through more than we can handle. He gives us just enough of a burden so that we have to depend solely on Him and His strength.

There is a song by Lecrae called "Hang On" and it has resonated with me so much these past few days. I can't allow my pain to overcome my faith. I have to depend on the strength that the Holy Spirit is providing.

The Word tells me not to anxious about anything, to give all my burdens to the Lord.

Though I am experiencing pain right now I know that through fire I am tempered and hardened for the work that is just ahead. To God be the glory.

Comments