When God Leads You'll Never Get Lost

How many times have you gotten yourself hopelessly lost? I'm the kind of guy that hates to ask for directions. I would rather drive around until I find my own way. What's worse is I have not one but two different map apps on my iPhone which at times adds to my lostness. 

A gps can be a helpful tool in aiding someone with finding their way. I am old enough to remember when you had to use a paper map and really pay close attention to your surroundings to get where you were going. To take advantage of this tool you have to use it. Simple as that. 

As Christians we have a "GPS" of sorts that we can use to help us find our way in each and every situation. The gps that I speak of is God's word. There is not a situation in our lives that the answer can't come from God's word. Look for guidance in the pages that hold the words of prophets and the men and women of God. 

So the next time you are struggling with a question or looking for some sort of direction, seek the answer in this holy inspired book and it will bring you the answers you seek and also bring you closer to God in the process. Because when God leads you can never get lost. 

Comments